Saturday, September 19, 2009

The Thing About Our Name

A name to call ourselves was a tough thing to figure up. The Chinese version came out pretty early but we couldn't find an English version that sounds right, that everybody could agree to. Part of the reason, is moi. I have to admit, I am picky. Ken had suggested plenty of names... Didn't sound right to me. Yet, I have had no time to give this a thought...

Finally, it came down to the four of us, Chris, Soon, Alvin & I to make the final decision. Or rather, blogspot made the final decision because it has to accept or reject our decision.

So guys (& gals), what do you think of our name?

;-)

3 comments:

  1. beng chin, i always support u one =p
    That photo, yea, many of us are insde there. When i look at it, reminds me something bad happened. The end of a chapter of my life, but yet, move on to another chapter of exciting life?

    ReplyDelete
  2. memories are meant to be kept, life is always in front of us, just have to look forward...

    ReplyDelete