Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Rasa Sayang Buffet



Group Activity in Batu Ferrenghi, Rasa Sayang Resort
Date & Time: Tuesday, August 25, 2009

This is my first post in "Senior Manager" blog, just to clarify that I am not that 'senior' enough, though Soon told me one day we will in the club but I think it could be a very long way to go. Anyhow, just ignore the position, I am quite enjoy with this group of people.

Below were the photos for dinner buffet at Rasa Sayang Resort


Soon seems enjoy the chocolate coated candy We have Operation Director and Senior Manager and various deparment representatives participated round table meeting after work.


Lee Pin and KM Goh

Golden couple

Everyone looks rejoice at the gathering, importantly the girls still keep their body in shape, ha......

(I believe they will kill me, I will not go to PN2 in this few days)

Chris has been isolate by the girls........ Hi Fella, what did u doing?

Photo & Written by KenYong








5 comments:

  1. BCLoke, since when u become Ken? although u write Ken but we still know u r BCLoke..haha..
    we don't need wait u come PN2 to kill you..we can go PN1 and u better ask Png cancel the friday blister meeting..if not, i will go PN1..hehe..and tmr is friday!!!hahahha..

    p/s: thx for posting the photo..

    -soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. dun reveal ppl's secret identity la. Ken is the super hardworking farmer in Ken Yong village. :p

    [ v e e n ]

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a good event, by our organizer Ms. Leepin. Thanks to her and to our photographer, Mr. Ken. Luckily not the girls who upload the photos...

    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes, thanks everyone for your comments, actually KenYong is my nickname.

    Chris that is why the great photographer normally not a girls, ha.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I had a really great time! Thanks LeePin! Job well done!

    ReplyDelete