Saturday, September 12, 2009

Blog Name

Hey guys, I'm here! This is giving me a spur to really put the effort to think of a name. Hmm... What would be a name that is not too cliche, still something that sounds good, and yet matches the chinese version? Our initial searches were focussed on the word 'memories' and I thought that word is kind of over-used. So, I branched out to words that has connotations along that line and came up with versions with words like together, forget-me-not and remember. In mind, the word must not be too complicated that it/they could be too difficult to pronounce. After a brief search online, forget-me-not seems to be used in a lot of online application as a term that allows the website to remember our visits, and come together is a very famous song title which may pose some issues with copyright, when we get too famous... ;-) Being a glass-half-full person that I am...

So, how about calling the blog, 'IRemember' or 'WeRemember' or 'RememberUs'?

-bengchin.

4 comments: