Friday, September 18, 2009

Cameron Highland Trip


Group Activity at Cameron Highland

Date: 01 ~02 Aug 2009
The trip full of fear, happiness and cold, I like the foggy ambient except my smoky car. Almost whole day in raining so the temperature is pretty cool.

Group Photo, except 2 pity camera men, yes, is me and Alvin
3 Golden Lotus

And our Chairman 2 cute cute children


Standard procedure to pick tea leaves, in fact is cutting.


Facebook farmer worked in his farm city
Then enjoy snack with his family
Ean Cheng promoting Cactus Valley food
The super star of tomorrow, looks cute and smart, rite? emm.... because of the camera man.....
Chief photographer
It is customary to take some photos of flowers in Cameron. Here are a few chosen ones (from the loads and loads that I've taken)......




Night Market
Our Quality lady doing some QA to buy off before purchasers can proceed with the deal
Lee Pin looks so cool
Everyone looked so serious 'shopping' and Boon Chai (is me lar! KenYong) was so busy with shooting........
Wah! the white carrot so big!
Family man - Mr. Goy
Ean Cheng said: I don't care, I want some discount!
Lee Pin: Can you ask discount for me also?
Soon: Err!? Where is the hawker?
Alvin think: Wah lao! So cheap also want discount mer? No wonder the hawker lari!
Family shopping day

Photo & written by KenYong

2 comments: